Thread: Call-ups
View Single Post
Old
11-09-2008, 08:21 PM
WithOutPaperss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headcoach View Post
PIMking said it all! Players always play to the level they are at. If you get placed in to higher level, you will always adjust to this new level because of a lot of variables.

One of these variables is that you feel that you should be there and you are afraid of making yourself look like an A**. This fear has a tendency to bring up your game so you can belong or be one of the guys. The last thing you want to hear in the dressing room from all of the guys is that you suck!

This is why you increase your play. How, did the coach say that you are going to stay? Or was it just a one time thing? If it was a one time thing, buddy, you went in there and did the job. Good chance will be that you will be asked to stay.

However, it you don't get the call, then you have to figure out how to keep that type of intensity on your Midget B team. If you can stay focused and hold that intensity, you are really going to be a scoring machine.

Head coach
In our league you can get called up as many times as you want before Christmas, and after that you get called up around 6 times I think.

As a matter of fact though I did pick up my game tonight in Midget B and am playing in Midget A again.

I think you're right though Head Coach, I thought I belonged there instead of B so I went out and tried to prove it.

WithOutPaperss is offline   Reply With Quote