View Single Post
Old
11-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Benzaza

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smon View Post
They're just trying to throw him off his game. Best that he get used to it, because it happens to just about every goaltender in the NHL. In fact, the better you are, the more you get run. Ask Brodeur about a certain Sean Avery.
Totally agree and other teams know that a good way to put Price off his game (as 90% of goalies) is to crash the net and abuse of his crease...Philly did it last year and that is how playoff hockey is mostly played.

I really wish the Habs can start building character and attitude as a team and not just to see Komi,Hammer and Bouillon have the attitude edge (there are others but I am mentionning the D-men)

Finish 1st or 8th , it does not matter as when playoff comes, scratch your regular season record and get ready for gritty hockey to take over with a hint of kovy style hockey. As long as the Habs get better as a team and build a real team toughness attitude and philosophy, that will add on to their talent. Having a team toughness philosophy with a puck possesion/Offensive style game is important for the future also as any player joining the team will have to conform to the system in my opinion

Benzaza is offline   Reply With Quote