View Single Post
Old
07-09-2004, 11:27 PM
not quite yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by db23
You can take all of those to the bank. It won't change much over the course of the camp, the preseason, the season, or their careers.
you have yet to proove anything to us about this infinite talent judging wisdon you seem to think you have. so stop talking the ****. tu vends la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

all you do is read stats and make bogus statements and claim they are foolproof. what prooves to us that you are foolproof? according to your comments you were at the camp today. are you going to be there tomorrow? because i will. so why don`t you wear a hat at the practice. i will go around asking everyone wearing a hat if they are db23. when i find you, we will talk hockey. we ll see then what you know. i get the feeling i won t find you there tomorrow though.

another question: you ve already stated that the habs do an awfull job drafting. all the guys at camp were recent picks, young prospects. if they all suck, why did you even bother going to watch them? just give up on them man! THEY SUCK!