View Single Post
Old
11-11-2008, 10:32 AM
MikeyLikesHockey

vCash: 500
Its time for Tom Renney to Go!!!

After watching the last few games and seeing what's going on, the only thing I can surmise isn't that the crop of players we have are not good, the system and the coach seem to be bringing the team down.

Losing 4 of the last 5 and seeing how scared some of our players are kinda bothers me.

We have quick players and very skilled people.

It not a challenge of putting the right people together but also putting the right system in place. Other teams are scoring 4-5 goals a night with whoever is available.

Renney himself even said it, the players were not playing the system...that's because the system is flawed Tom. With the most devastating 1-2-3 center combo in the league, it seems that Renney is not allowing them to shine.

Drury is shuffling linemates like crazy, Dubi's line is getting shifted constantly, and Gomez is back with Naslund, and um not scoring ....they actually had to move Callahan to the top wing.

We have to get a trade for a really good right wing, or give someone a chance to do well without the threat of being benched for a bad shift, or worse, getting scratched because Renney can't bring himself to put the lines that need to be together.

Renney had Jagr last year and couldn't put together a great run, and this year should be a stronger team, but I don't see the high powered attack we are supposed to have.

He himself is so indecisive, its hurting the team, and Perry Pearn, should be fired, two seasons with a horrible PP, that's horrendus. I have this feeling we again have a team of pieces that don't mix, and a GM and coach not willing to pull the trigger to try to bring someone in. The win streak at the beginning of the season has us kind of locked right now, but with a bad string of losses, its time to shake things up.

We have the skill players, we need a coach to motivate and move them to greatness.