View Single Post
Old
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Honestly if you want to start handing out infractions to the habbers doing this on the leafs forum in an effort to get both habs people and leafs people to leave each others forums alone, by all means. I downright promote it if you do it, but imo what antropovsky is doing is considered trolling. He's in the habs forum as a leafs fan, he's made his argument and all and that is fine, but he refuses to let it go. This isn't the leafs forum where if a hab fan mentions something you can all badger him if you'd like to as he shouldn't be trolling in the first place. So if you'd like to discuss this topic further amongst people who actually care, go to the leafs forum. Nobody here agrees with his opinion nor do they care about his opinion other then to outright call it comedic. His attempt here is to troll, not to have a conversation about this because if it were he would have let it go long ago, he isn't going to convince anybody of anything over here.
The situation is being monitored, and to date nothing I've seen Antropovsky post is considered trolling.
I understand what you are saying, but we can't ban posters just because they don't agree with the majority. If he posts something that a mod considers trolling actions will be taken.
This is not a subject for discussion on these boards.