View Single Post
Old
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
I don't know if you're referring to one of the Grabs threads on the Leaf board Mcphee, but I felt we let Habs fans express themselves more then adequately over there. The fan club one was off topic for a Grabs debate, and the one with the quotes was closed because it was baiting you guys, not because fans were trolling it.

But the MVR injury thread and the "I have long memory, we will meet again," S.Kostitsyn - Grabovski Comments" thread are chock full of Habbers and their thoughts.

Again, I don't even know if that's what you're referring to, but the voice of Habs Nation was certainly not stifled on our board these past few days, IMO.
I haven't been over there. I thought that things were made clear that fan bases were allowed to go ******* on their own board about whatever they wanted to within certain bounds. The idea that I thought was being communicated was that a fan expressing an opinion on another team's board, mainly corrective in nature, was unwelcome.

Since I believed that to be the case, I don't visit far from home any more, I figured it was sad that you couldn't politley chat anywhere else anymore but what the hell, no skin off my arse. When I see about 100 posts telling Hab fans what they should think, I wonder what's going on.

If the Leaf board had a conversation involving Hab fans over the last few days, fine, but that wasn't what I was referring to.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote