View Single Post
Old
11-11-2008, 06:33 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
I like the way you think 'cause I keep thinking there is another solution besides getting someone who would cost waaaaaaaaaaay too much (ex: Bouwmeester), imo it's way too risky. There has got to be another Dman who can help us by being a solid #4 dman without giving up too much of our future (prospectS/draft pickS + current roster playerS).

Like Beaker mentioned, the only thing I don't like about Sutton is his salary for the next 2 years (we have too many to sign to be tied up with Sutton's salary).

But keep up the good ideas...

I'm getting a little tired with the Bouwmeester idea because we're gonna have to overpay like crazy to get him. Also, Bouwmeester has ZERO playoffs experience, plus is seen by some as "too soft", especially for his size. I think people are doing more salivating because they see him on paper and automatically think the HABS will be STRONGER contenders... I'm not so sure about that.

That #4 dman we may need in the near future (___?___) might not need a known, star name (like Bouwmeester), but may be the dman we need.
I get what you're saying but... not sure we would be stronger with Bowmeester replacing Brisebois/O'Byrne ?

please...

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote