View Single Post
Old
07-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Habsaku

vCash: 500
I have to say I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. Especially the 2003 draft. I remember Perezhogin having quite a few problems during camp, adjusting to his new surroundings, but when I saw him play in Hamilton I was very impressed with his skill level and maturity. Kostitsyn will be the same, I expect him to get a heck of a lot better with each passing day. Just look at the report we got for day 2, he's already a top performer. But I'll stop there, cause I havent had the chance to see him.

Also, gotta say I'm happy with our Canadian prospects, Locke, IMO, was a great pick in the 4th round, even though he's smaller then Ribeiro, I believe he can get stronger then him and he's got more determination. I really hope we'll see him in the NHL. Lapierre and Urquhart are also players I'm happy we have. These players all have good upside and areas where they can excell so I think their success will be based more on their willingness then their skill level.

Basically, I cant wait to see Chipchura and Kostitsyn, I havent had the chance to yet and I think I might take the time to go tommorow. I'll get to judge how our Canadian guys have improved too.