View Single Post
Old
11-13-2008, 08:46 AM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
The personal crap set aside for a moment, Grabovski is doing exactly what I think a lot of people expected.

We all knew he was a very talented player. The question in Montreal was: Should he be on the ice over Koivu or Plekanec? If the answer to that was no, and it was, then he had to be moved.

Grabovski, like Ribeiro, is useless outside the top 2 lines and PP. Unlike when we had Ribeiro, though, we have too much depth to let him learn on the job.

Grabs positively handed Markov his jock on that Leafs goal. There's no doubt he'll be a good NHLer.

The rest of it? Fun melodrama, but nothing else.

The only team I expect it will ultimately impact is the Belorussian National Team.
LOL Grabo was not moved by BG because of what line he should be on. He was moved because of Grabo.

He's the Leaf's problem now. And though they might be happy at present, things can change quickly. There are plenty of examples like that

Meanwhile I hope sergei just bides his time. No point in getting burned trying to get even with the little weasel. Grabo's act will catch up with him eventually

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote