Old
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksave27 View Post
now I'll finally get to see if Brodeur was more a product of the devils system then his own abilities. Putting any competent goalie behind that defense for years and years, you'd probably see comparable numbers. Putting him on any other team he'd be mediocre at best.
LOL! read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude boivin lives View Post
They'll be alright. Weekes is a good goalie. And he's off to a good start, as he played great against Buffalo last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
They'll be fine...Weekes won't be great, but he isn't crap either. So they should be able to tread water while Brodeur is out, and they'll get him back in time of the stretch drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
I get the feeling the Devils aren't sunk yet. Brodeur has always been the backbone of that team, but they are still the Devils and how many years do they just find ways to hang around? They're not going to take off, but I don't think that they'll be bad enough that they're looking at Tavares/Hedman

update...

Devils before Brodeur injury...6-2-2
Devils after Brodeur injury...1-4-0

Just ruffling some feathers. I know some of you mentioned that they wouldnt keep the pace they were on so caml down before you get all angry. If they keep playing like this they will find themselves out of the playoff picture when Brodeur comes back.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote