View Single Post
Old
11-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedtroll View Post
I'm a diehard Ranger fan and I'm not against Dawes, Renney or Fritsche. However, I am a big Prucha fan. Now last nite Fritsche looks good against the Devils cause he set up LK in the slot and LK buried it. I bet Fritsche is back in the lineup at Boston because of his overall play plus that nice set up. A few games ago Prucha makes pretty much the same pass to Dawes in the slot and Dawes misses the net. Now Prucha is out of the lineup after that game. My point is Renney is anti-Prucha. Also, i think Renney does not always make moves that others (okay me) would make. For instance, play NZ with Gomez or never put Betts line on the ice for PP time or curtail use of Betts line when you are down by a goal in the third. Renney will never put Prucha on the PP but he'll put dawes out. Look at Prucha's stats on the PP his first two years. That's my last rant on the Prucha situation. My only wish is that Rangers trade him, get back value and Prucha goes on to have a good career somewhere else.
First off I hear ya. I was a big Prucha fan his first year, who wasnt really? I even met the guy, had a drink with him and other Rangers, the kid is great.

But I think Renney has given Prucha alot of chances going back to last season. He simply hasn't performed well enough to be on a top line, at least, I wouldnt put him out there against other top lines. I'm through with his 'learning curve'.

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote