View Single Post
Old
11-13-2008, 09:00 PM
m00ks

vCash: 500
- Horrible game. They need to realize they must show up EVERY game or this kind of result will come back time and time again. Teams are ready for them and they can't sneak up on anyone anymore.

-I heard Brunet was saying Kovalev was meeting with medical personal on a game-to-game basis. Did I hear wrong? Anyweyz, the chemistry on that line seemed to have completely disappeared.

-Akost and Lats had a very strong game. Akost needs to be on the RW, he looks so natural on the right side.

-Komisarek is having a dirty dirty season. Love the shot blocking and all but his defensive game is just plain horrid. Lucic owning him was expected as he's a better fighter and that was rock bottom for him. You think we have a hole in our defense? Well its not helping that Komo's playing like ****.

-For all of you jumping on Laraque. He can't fight if no one wants to. I mean he's looking for it but no one wants to answer the bell. Him jumping guys = suspension. Enough with the finger pointing.

-I've never questioned Carbs until now. I understand he's pissed but when the team in front of your goalie is letting him out to dry, you get him out of there.

-As much as I hate Boston, they are legit. Good system, good discipline, opportunistic bunch. Don't want to say too much about thei fanbase or I'll get another infraction.

-Remember this game. They sure forgot about the Toronto one quick.

m00ks is offline   Reply With Quote