Thread: Line Combos: Line ideas
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2008, 07:42 AM
chaosof99*

vCash: 500
Actually, a healthy Brière is pretty much par for the course this season no matter what position he played, meaning he's averaging a little bit over a point a game and so far there has been only a single game where he did not get a point. The difference is only that when he was at Cannon's wing he got assists, but as center he scores goals instead.

If I'm not mistaken, the Gags-Cannon-Brière line was in place up till Colorado. In those 4 games, Danny got 4 assists but no goals. Then against in San Jose he scored two goals, at home against San Jose he scored one goal. Then came the injuries but against Tampa and the Islanders he scored a goal each. In those 4 games he played centering the first line, he scored 5 goals but no assists.

I completely agree and also hate the Line Juggling and concidering the chemistries described, the only possible lines are these in a healthy team:

Gagné - Brière - Knuble
Hartnell - Richards - Lupul
Upshall - Carter - Nödl
Cote - Metropolit - Asham

Damn, I'm not going to blame them since our team has really plays like **** sometimes, but the Injured list is really awful to look at:
Brière, Cote, Ossi, Jones, Parent, Powe.
Thank god those are not all the big names but they are still useful to the team.

chaosof99* is offline   Reply With Quote