View Single Post
Old
11-14-2008, 11:05 AM
otto bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
I've said it before and I will say it again.

Laraque value or usefullness to the habs will come during the playoffs!

The best of seven wars is what Gainey brought it Laraque for.
granted, so in the mean time, any team can put us where they want like rag dolls Before his usage for the playoff, we have to get their. Not panic after this lost but at the same time if the habs can catch fire, teams like Boston, Philly(big physical teams) will be waiting like wolfs and well,I guess this would make the hab the pray. not good.Something is missing and I can't get my finger(not a finger joke) on it.

We have a Nice top 9 but....Sorry for the Latendress lovers but I believe it's time to realized that he his not, I repeat not a power forward we has hab fan have been looking for this year. At some game you see glips of it but not every game. Higgins is not a power forward and neither is Sergei Kostitsyn. Every NHL team need a Morrow type of player. Who on the Habs can some what bring this?The fourth line has got a good mix of warriors and Lapierre(where has he been since that great game) to center them. On defense Markov and Komi is a great pair. Hamerlik and ???is a good pair. Bouillon with JG is a great skating pair but way to small of a pair.

My guess is bring a power-foward type of player and someone to play with Hammer not at the expanse of O'Byrne.

My suggestion:
Out in the west in Nashville where they could be looking for changes is Ryan Suter. Package bouillon with some depth.They would have the choice to keep him or not after this season. Possible or not?Reason. Good size, good shot ON THE POINT

Has to bring a bigger presence in the top 9,Higgins can't be the only tradable one. Something has got to give. I say Morrow but that a dream. Penner to expensive, Brown would be an other dream. Pisani could be a different look for the third line.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote