Thread: Laraque Speaks
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2008, 06:41 PM
suprez

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
Hello Habs fans...I am a Bruins fan and I come in peace...sort of.

I think Habfan nailed it on the head. "When your opponent does not play by (the code) neither should you." I think that's exactly what you saw from Lucic last night. He and Komi have a well documented history going back to last season. Bruins fans have long felt that Komi has ducked Lucic and Komi looked to be doing the same last night. So, according to Habsfan, Lucic did the right thing...he refused BGL. (You'll recall the clean hit he laid on Kovalev was prior to his bout with Komi.)

Finally, and there's no way around this, Lucic really does need to consider whether it's wise to drop 'em with BGL. I mean, would you want one of your top line wingers going with a 4th line, 10 minutes a night guy? Not in a close game, that's for sure. Komi for Lucic, on the other hand, is a much more fair trade off.

Be that as it may, I wouldn't be surprised to see Looch and BGL have a go eventually.

Carry on.
Lucic = a 1 season newbies that finished with 20 pts.Komisarek = habs top 2 defenseman.I'm sorry but we lose in the trade off .
Sure Komi hit and block shot but he's NOT A FIGHTER.

Komi is now injured and got injured in a fight involving a 20 pts per season brats.

The bruins fans probably think lucic = a ovechkin lol.He's more like lapierre or Begin.