View Single Post
Old
11-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Kosti46

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea View Post
Some points that really worry me:

1-Carbo blaming Price for allowing too many goals.. Hello Carbo??? The team has been playing absolute brutal hockey in front of him lately.. Boston and Toronto made us look like an AHL team, we gave them so many quality shots and scoring chances that I couldnt imagine worst even in my worst nightmares... You and your coatching staff have to adress the situation cause clearly the prob is way deeper than blaming a goaltender who gets abused every games... Put Luongo or Brodeur in net against Boston or Toronto and the result is the same, we were just that much outplayed.. Stop blaming goaltenders when your team looks like a bunch of little girls lost out there!

2-Kovalev of 2 years ago, slow, playing alone, not moving his feet, low level of intensity and wants his candy on the PP staying there as long as he can..

3-Laraque just cant follow the pace, cant even hit and disturb the opponent.. Our guys have never been so abused physically than this year..

4-Komi is hurt

5-Carbo already made a meeting some days ago, the positive effect lasted 1 game.. Clearly this team is not working togheter, lack consistency and passion...

6-Good luck
You make some good points. Especially point number 1.

The problem is NOT Carey Price. The opposition are getting way too many quality shots on him.

Last game against Lucy in the sky with the big black eye, and the bruins, we barely got any quality shots while they got how many?