Old
11-15-2008, 10:54 AM
andreconstantin

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to andreconstantin
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea View Post
Some points that really worry me:

1-Carbo blaming Price for allowing too many goals.. Hello Carbo??? The team has been playing absolute brutal hockey in front of him lately.. Boston and Toronto made us look like an AHL team, we gave them so many quality shots and scoring chances that I couldnt imagine worst even in my worst nightmares... You and your coatching staff have to adress the situation cause clearly the prob is way deeper than blaming a goaltender who gets abused every games... Put Luongo or Brodeur in net against Boston or Toronto and the result is the same, we were just that much outplayed.. Stop blaming goaltenders when your team looks like a bunch of little girls lost out there!

2-Kovalev of 2 years ago, slow, playing alone, not moving his feet, low level of intensity and wants his candy on the PP staying there as long as he can..

3-Laraque just cant follow the pace, cant even hit and disturb the opponent.. Our guys have never been so abused physically than this year..

4-Komi is hurt

5-Carbo already made a meeting some days ago, the positive effect lasted 1 game.. Clearly this team is not working togheter, lack consistency and passion...

6-Good luck
I have never seen that much truth in a post in a long time. I pretty much agree with everything. Price is to blame? He prolly' had 5 '2 on 1's' in the last game and the defense was just plain horrible all game long. Anyway, habs needs to work hard and with Komi out (who can be out for a while), they'd need to show a lot of heart to win the game...