View Single Post
Old
11-15-2008, 01:58 PM
googlymoogly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
And here's another thing: saying 2 players have to drop the gloves to settle gritty, physical play is one of the biggest piles of ******** going here. This kind of thinking is absolute crap.

Komi 'had to' man up to Lucy? I'd like to see that shaved ape block hundreds of shots a year. The kid is like Darcy Tucker on steroids, hit him hard & he goes berzerk. Poor baby can't take a hip check, so he can't let it go. Did Hab fans expect to see Komisarek beat the piss out of Darcy Tucker for all his cheap crap? He hated, and I mean hated that puke...but you never saw him go out of his way to challenge him for all his cheap hits.

Lucic is just a punk that can't stand it when someone gives it right back to him as good as they get it. That is what kept this rivalry going, & that's what led people to believe they should have fought. He hammered Komi with a few charges & crosschecks to his injured hip that didn't get called. Evidently, that wasn't enough for him, as he felt he needed to use his forte(his fists) in order to satisfy his ego.

I can't believe I'm seeing Hab fans buying into this 'Komisarek had to' nonsense.
Mike Komisarek reminds me more of Ludwig. He will lead in blocking shots and getting hits while clearing the front of the net but he shouldn't drop the gloves. He is not like Larry Robinson or Sheldon Souray that will beat you to a pulp if they lose their anger.

googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote