View Single Post
Old
11-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Schooner Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyF3ind View Post
Ya know I have a lot of respect for Carbo, I think he will be a great Coach for years too come, and could very well bring us to a cup soon....BUT my opinion is that Carbo has no or at least not enough balls when it comes to pulling the goalie....I dunno if any of you swicthed to the Vancouver : Toronto Game after ours ended.....but Carbo did not pull the goalie at any point during our power play starting at approximately 3 minutes to go ending at 1 min to go....where as Toronto pulled the goalie on a power play with approximately 4:30 mins to go when they were down 4:1....this really pisses me off....if your down by a goal(s) late in the game and you have a power play YOU PULL THE F@KIN GOALIE!!!!!WHY DOES CARBO ONLY WAIT TILL THERE IS NO TIME LEFT?????!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ??!!??!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!?

I'm still horse after yelling into my computer to PULL THE GOALIE!!!!

I'll also point out that while Toronto did not win....they did get a goal on that 6 on 4 with the amount of guys on the ice they had...
This is ridiculous. If Carbo pulls the goalie with 3 minutes left and Philly scores an empty netter on that PK, Carbo will be the joke of the NHL (he'll take Tampa Bay off the hook). The Leafs were in a different situation as they were down by more than one goal.

And by the way, your subject heading is misleading because you are Carbo bashing. At least bash him about something legit.

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote