View Single Post
Old
11-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyF3ind View Post
Yes but as the title states I'm not bashing him....the job of a coach is certainly tough and I think 95% of the time Carbo does a great job...let me say that again A GREAT JOB. But I have been under the assumption ever since playing hockey and watching it that pulling the goalie late in the game when you have the PP and are down goals is the easiest gamble/decision you can make. We had it in there zone for like 30+ secs....easily enough time....I almost went horse screaming "pull the goalie!!!!" I couldn't believe it and then when the stream i was watching switched to the Toronto Vancouver game they did exactly what I was screaming before...and it worked!

And we had it in there zone with less than two minutes left.....the pp...and control...still no goalie pull
did the habs even set up on that PP? I just remember a whole lot of fail.

Wilson pulled a marc crawford special in the leafs/canucks game. Crawford used to pull the goalie super early when he would be down by 3 going on the PP. There is a surprise factor there that works. This game was a lot closer though.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote