View Single Post
Old
11-16-2008, 12:31 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
When Handzus is your best forward (which I believe he is right now) you have problems. I like the defensive system of Murray's....but I still hate how it stifles the offense....hopefully he can adjust it without losing too much defensive coverage.
Looks like I may have to pay that $10.00 to DL after all. I agree, tonight Zues was the best offensive player, seriously hampered by Ivanans. Likewise the firts Line was hampered by Calder, who despite his hustle and gritty play, just lacks the skills to play with Brown and Kopitar.

It seems to make so much sense to all of us to shift the lines, putting Sully back up top, shifting Calder to grind/work with Zues and Simmonds and letting Boyle center for Harrold and Richardson/Army.

What do you think it is that makes TM not want to make such an obvious move? Maybe it was the winning streak, but that wont justify anything now.

Lets hope he doesnt go back to LABS, because I thought Ersberg played very well again, particularly that save on Erat where he came all the way across , looing like he might have torn a groin to make the save. LABS would not have made that save. LABS would not have have moved back for the shot even.

We need something to get our team to generate offense because now matter how good your defense is, you cant win in this league without scoring, generally, 3 or more goals.