View Single Post
Old
11-16-2008, 11:17 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post
I really don't know what else to say. If you think that Ryan O'Byrne is a speedy defenseman, we will simply have to agree to disagree. Speedy is not an adjective I would ever use to describe him. Much like "hitting machine" wouldn't be a phrase that would ever come out of my mouth to describe his play. You think Ryan O'Byrne is a speedy hit machine ... I see him very, very differently. We'll agree to disagree.

As for your next comment ... You find it strange that I don't post on the Hamilton Bulldogs thread?

Really?

It strikes you as odd that I watch Hamilton Bulldog games, yet don't post about it? I'll bite: Why is that strange? Do you honestly think that everybody that watches the Bulldogs on television or in the building that posts at HFBoards then goes to that thread?

For real?

Why would you make that assumption?

I'm going to the Bruins/Leafs game tomorrow night? Will it be "strange" if I don't then post on the Bruins and Leafs boards tomorrow?

As a final note: Is it really necessary to put in passive-aggressive remarks like "you say you saw O'B?" So now you're implying I'm lying about seeing him play a lot in the American Hockey League? What are you 12 years old?
Yes I think O'B is a speedy defensemen, you don't see too many guys his size that are faster then him imo. He's not a hitting machine in the NHL but he was in the NCAA and AHL from what I saw. Again it's a subjective term, clearly he was a physiacl player, he racked up the pims and was known for his physical play since he was drafted.

Yes I do find it strange that someone would see a lot of Hamilton games but then never post about. To me it's kind of the point of posting here, to discuss how our prospects are doing since it's hockeysfuture and all, I assume that most found this board that is somehow prospect related. As for the leafs bruins game, it's one game what I'm talking about is someone that says they saw a lot of Hamilton games, so you saw a of games with our prospects play but didn't feel the need to post about it? I mean don't you think it's helpful to the other fans that don't see the games, to let them know what you saw? Not saying every game but if you see a lot of games, why not let others know what you see so they can follow the prospects as well. But to each his own.

As for implying, I didn't imply that, you took it that way so my bad if it's not clear

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote