View Single Post
Old
11-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Kaoz*
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HigKoiTang2008 View Post
What the hell are you talking about? The other guy went to the hospital to take radiography after the game... Not being the one who hits the most does not necessary means that you lost the fight...

Besides, if Lucic was a man, and if he considers himself a tough guy (fighting 14 times a year), well he should not decline invitations only to fight another less experienced guy (fighting-wise), and acting like a WWF wrestler after winning the fight. I've got noo problem with Lucic playing his game and fighting against Komisarek (it takes two to tango), but I've got a problem about what he did and how he act after the fight, when he declined a couple of invitations from BGL.

This Laraque - Gratton fight is what will happen to Milan if he keeps on messing with the Habs players... Only thing though : Laraque has said he doesn't respect Lucic. This is something you don't hear very often from a guy like Laraque, who respects almost every player in the game. Would they fight together, I wouldn't like to be at Milan's place.
Why would you be at his place, were you the cat that robbed him or sumthin?

Frankly, your talking out your hind parts right now. You have no idea what would happen if Laraque and Looch went at it. There's no way to know until it actually happens.

As for the "This Laraque - Gratton fight is what will happen to Milan if he keeps on messing with the Habs players..." That's hilarious. Looch won't stop hitting people. thats what he does and it's quite obvious Laraque isn't going to prevent that facet of his game. If you expect Looch to answer to Laraque for that, then expecxt Komisarek to answer to Thornton for his style of play. Komi and Lucic were destined to go, and like I said before, Komi was a man and went after offering him on earlier in the game as well. Once it was time to go, Looch went.

He was pumped after the fight, and rightly so. A lot of pent up agression. BGL was likely upset because the days of staged fights and telling someone goodluck before hand are near their end. Now the scraps mean something, or are because of something.I like what Looch did, it was raw emotion. It isn't like he taunted the Habs bench, then I could see the issue.

And if you want to talk about his character, check the fight out at the 13 second mark, Looch holds up when he could easily keep giving it to Komi, something Laraque has done countless times.

Last edited by Kaoz*: 11-16-2008 at 12:57 PM.