View Single Post
Old
11-16-2008, 09:39 PM
aegwillnotwinthecup*

vCash: 500
Some of the sky is falling comments in this thread have been hilarious. Some of you people are ****ing ********.

Good game by the Kings. Great game by the Ducks. If the Kings don't get the first goal, they seem to scramble the rest of the game. I've noticed that this year.

Everyone acts as if Murray's system in some way, shape, or form hampers our offense, and that's just not true. We have a lot of new faces, a lot of young kids. Chemistry comes with time.

Our leaders, our star players, haven't been burying the puck when it needs to be buried. That's been the difference. Period. Kopitar, Brown, and Frolov haven't put the puck in the net when they've had premium scoring chances. If Kopitar would have buried that two on one, Kings would have probably gotten at least a point out of this.

Hiller also robbed Calder in the third. Calder's not playing horribly, but he probably shouldn't be with Kopitar and Brown.

Kings' PP also took a nap tonight, especially in the first.

I would imagine Murray's going to switch up some of the lines after this. I can't imagine Labarbera getting a start against Washington on Thursday. Bloodbath waiting to happen.

Bottom line: we had tired legs from the Nashville game the night before, this team is young and it showed, and we've yet to find two consistent scoring lines, specifically a LW for Kopitar and Brown.