: News Article:
Nylander trade watch
View Single Post
11-17-2008, 01:53 AM
Join Date: Jan 2008
i didnt want to jump on the trade bandwagon, lets see
- cap space (alzner and co)
- no more defensive breakdowns with him as the center
- we lose depth on the center position, with TOI and good wingers he could produce (replace clark).
- without him means a two scoring line system. (could be a pro though)
- i have the fear that if we replace him with AHLers, they will disappear like clark and nylander.
- i heard he is a mentor for backs.
so its 2-4 contra, but the important points are on the pro side. on my trade list are clark and theo as well. i would consider a trade like:
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by kmart