View Single Post
Old
11-17-2008, 01:52 PM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
Believe it or not, I made a costume out of it last year for Halloween, and went out and got one those big, plastic Rambo looking knives, and of course an actual red sash. I topped it off with camo pants, a Rambo shirt I ordered off-line, one of those plastic bullet belts, and since I like to do the Rocky when I'm drunk as well and run around to 'Gonna Fly Now,' I ordered a Rocky robe for overtop. However, on the Rocky shirt and robe I taped over the R and put a K, and instead of Italian Stallion on the back of the robe, I taped Drunk Stallion.
Kambo, thats awesome.

I was Clark Kent this year, with a superman t-shirt under a button up that was half unbuttoned, I posed for pictures with me looking like I am ripping the shirt off, it was cool.

Last year I was a giant mug of beer. I had a gf then, she was a beer wench, like you see at Oktoberfest. It was nice.

The year before I was Gilligan, hilarious considering I'm 6'6. I got a lot of compliments.

The year before that, when I was a freshman, I was a 6'6 Pimp in a purple outfit.

It was awesome.

Awesome.

Slutty looking girls came up to me just for photo ops.

One of them got a little handsy.

Good times, good times.

Halloween parties are always the best.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote