What happened to the other NY Rangers?
View Single Post
11-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clinton, Ny
Originally Posted by
I love a team that is winning. I love that this team forechecks hard. I love that this team is defensively responsible in their own zone. I love that this team is playing to its strengths (defense and goaltending), I love that they don't seem to know the meaning of they word
/kwaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kwahyt] Show IPA Pronunciation
1. completely, wholly, or entirely: quite the reverse; not quite finished.
2. actually, really, or truly: quite a sudden change.
3. to a considerable extent or degree: quite small; quite objectionable.
1 /kwɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kwit] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, quit or quit⋅ted, quit⋅ting, adjective
–verb (used with object)
1. to stop, cease, or discontinue: She quit what she was doing to help me paint the house.
2. to depart from; leave (a place or person): They quit the city for the seashore every summer.
3. to give up or resign; let go; relinquish: He quit his claim to the throne. She quit her job.
4. to release one's hold of (something grasped).
5. to acquit or conduct (oneself).
6. to free or rid (oneself): to quit oneself of doubts.
7. to clear (a debt); repay.
Had to Singn
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MrEctions