View Single Post
Old
11-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Habnot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
in BB its Hurricanes, Fede de l'est, Fede 76, P.A.T, Braves Ahuntsic and JSH. Its an 8 team league when you include the 2 teams from Bourassa.(www.hockeymontreal.ca)

CC no longer exist in Montreal

AA has Maroons de Montreal who are connected with Fede 76 amd Hurricanes and Ahuntsic from the BB level. and Etoiles de l'est who are connected with Fede de l'est, P.A.T, J.SH.
(www.liguemontrealmetro.qc.ca)

Midget AAA.. Montreal-Bourassa changed 2 years ago.
Montreal is now on it's own.
Laval is now with Bourassa and form a team called le Rousseau sports de Laval-Bourassa.

back in the day it was les Regents de Laval-Laurentides-Lanaudiere
now its Vikings des Laurentides, Rousseau Sports de Laval Bourassa and Draveurs de Crabtree.
JayDee you bring back alot of old memories. My brother and I coached in the eighties the PAT Jets and we were part of the original Etoiles de L'Est teams. We played against some pretty good teams and players. We had some memorable games against the Hurons specifically. We once coached Martin Brodeur in a Bantam AAA end of year tournament (Montreal-Bourassa all-star team) and Felix Potvin was our call up goalie at les Etoiles de L'est. My brother still coaches professionally in first division France (Briancon)

Habnot is online now   Reply With Quote