View Single Post
Old
07-13-2004, 10:29 AM
Pattypred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELHEADSFAN
You actually read my mind. I see him getting some time up, but mainly with MIL. Then next season getting the nod. But who knows? Injuries...etc. etc. You may get to see more of Yabo than you think. Who's gonna bring a video camera to camp? I'm expecting Jer to test the waters first scrimmage. He went Reed Low last season at the Blues camp. And did very well.
He just became my new hero. Jeremy taking on Reed Low. Now that's a pretty picture to visualize.

In rookie conditioning camp, I was very surprized by his skill level. I had expected just a big "enforcer" with nothing else to offer. I was thrilled when I saw that skill level. From what I saw of Mac last season (on ice, of course), Jeremy could definitely handle that spot with a few more skills. However, MAC was definitely a locker room presence that helped quite a few of our guys. I watched him teach Erat and Vladdy some moves that were beautifully executed when Calgary was in Nashville. They kept 2 of the Flames pinned to the ice while Vokoun and Ignilia were going at it. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my seat.
:lol

Jeremy certainly did look like he was having fun and had a tremendous smile everytime I saw him.