View Single Post
Old
11-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
I dunno, guys - this seems like a knee-jerk reaction to the last couple of games against Boston and Ottawa. In both we were passive, gave up 1-2 goals, came back to tie it late and then won in the shootout. They were both boring, frustrating games to watch, no question.

But prior to those two games, the dominating, puck-possession style was there in full force for the vast majority of the first 19 games. The issue wasn't that the team was boring, but rather that it took them a period to get started every game. Remember? It was only three games ago that the team had 42 shots (and 20 shots in the second) in back to back games against the Debbies and Edmonton. And did you forget the winning streak at the end of October?

For me, I see these last two games as wins that the team ground out while not playing their best hockey. Lesser Rangers teams from years past would not only have looked boring, they would have lost those games. I'm looking forward to some more dominating performances ahead.
Nobody can argue against this point.

But thats not what beeing a Rangerfan is all about.

We follow this team to have sheit to complain on. We have proven in the past that we are prepaired to throw away a entire season just to boo players on homeice in the PO's et c. Like in G6 against Buffalo two seasons ago.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote