View Single Post
Old
11-18-2008, 04:53 PM
BrianSmith
Chokers

vCash: 500
Disagree with your take on Pav's deserving a 5 min.

Also, I really disagree with your assessment that Pavs and JT dive... you want to see a diver look at Crosby. Pavs NEVER dives. In fact, that's the first time I've seen anyone accuse him of this. I've said this for a while, but Pavs has future Captain written all over him. He's so determined, in the right place, and plays great CLEAN hockey, despite the incident tonight. I do NOT think that was dirty, it was just a freak accident. Shoulder to shoulder. Arnott was coming in so fast that I think Pavs contact (which was entirely legal) just sent him flying. If you crash the net, or go to the net, expect to pay for it. Unfortunately Arnott paid for it in a way that I hate to see.

Also, Tootoo is the guy I 'hate' on your team... and I say 'hate' cuz I really think that's a strong word which I tend not to use, but since Pavs seems to be so bad I guess hate would be the right word for me with this crowd. I think anyone outside of a Predators fan would agree that Tootoo is WAY more of a dirty player than Pavs. In fact, when dirty/lame players come to mind, Pavs is on the opposite spectrum to most of the league.

All in all, your physical play impresses me, but it needs to be a disciplined physical game.

Anyways, peace.

BrianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote