View Single Post
Old
11-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Mother Pucker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff88 View Post
Andrei Kostitsyn is officially the new scapegoat, at least that's what it would seem watching the game on RDS. After hearing Brunet and Houde on his case every game, it hit a new low on "L'anti-chambre" tonight, where Le Baron is constantly on his case, blaming him for a lack of effort and for getting more ice time than Latendresse and Lapierre.

So I have to ask, am I the only one who think A. Kost is actually one of our better players right now? He is probably the only player on the team who actually uses his shot, and he creates a few scoring chances every game.

If you are going to chose a scapegoat, which I think is ridiculous to begin with because none of the players deserve any praise right now, there are a dozens of players on the team to chose before him in my opinion. I guess it's easier to blame the Belarussian though, that way you can use the argument: "You can't put him in the press box because he's going to bolt back to Russia."
No you're not. A.Kost is awesome, and I think I heard some of the most idiotic hockey quotes from this dude "Le Baron" . I remember for example when he said we should keep Souray and Rivet over Markov...what a moron.

Mother Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote