View Single Post
Old
11-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Sec201

vCash: 500
I saw a lot of the players tonight, but who i was most impressed with was Sbisa. After seeing the earlier post about his fight in juniors with Schenn, i had to mention it. He said he was looking forward to the Toronto game and his big brother. He was so happy to be there as just a youngster. A very class act if you ask me. I also was standing in front of briere as he put on the new jersey and I have a pic of it. He was startled when they asked him to put it on and then asked the helper who gave it to him when they would be wearing them in a game. Simply put as everyone already knows....the 28th (black friday game).

I also got to see Alberts. I asked how he was doing with transition to Philly. He said Metro was really helping and he is finally getting used to Philly's system. He was a really genuine guy and I actually felt bad because I really did not think much of him in the beginning but I think he has raised his level of play.

Lastly I saw Randy Jones and asked how he was feeling. He said he was feeling good and can't wait to get back on the ice. He said maybe another 2-3 weeks (which i am sure you all know.)

All in all, a really awesome night. It's really cool to see the people behind the athletes you see on the ice!

Sec201 is offline   Reply With Quote