View Single Post
Old
11-18-2008, 11:08 PM
azsharkfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DManPreds11 View Post
I believe he was arguing the cross-checking penalty. Also "one of many"? Toots was never called last night on a slash, again take off your homer glasses and try to pay attention close to the game. I guess you probably missed the "non" call with Thorton cross checking Nichol twice going after the little man after trying to get away from the yet the smaller Toots along the boards after Hammers hit on Marleau with a CLEAN hit. I believe Lukowich came in and went after Hammer and Toots came up to pull him off. The "BIG JOE" pulled Toots off then hide behind the linesman after Toots dropped his gloves. "BIG JOE" didn't want to go with Toots, why not??
Cross-checking, my bad.

This thread is about your Tootoo, not Thornton. Throughout your raging posts today, you radiate pure hate for JT. Ease up buddy. Thornton is not a fighter. Marleau is not a fighter. Thornton grabbed the dude to back him off. Not to fight. The hit on Marlau was clean.

The bottom line is that Tootoo played like a goon last night and the Predators did not benefit and will not benefit long term from his ways on the ice.

azsharkfan is offline   Reply With Quote