View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 01:59 AM
Galchenyuk x 27

vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Watching the Habs for many years, they've become almost like a possession for me. You'll notice sometimes when I'm typing that I'll say our team, our line up or my Habs. I obviously don't own them, or have any control of the teams operations. But over the years they have become mine.

I know it's just a game, but it's a game that I love. So even though most of the time I'm a pretty low key person. When it comes to my Habs, I am guilty of going a little overboard once in awhile. Not as much as when I was younger, but I still have my moments.

As for the complaining, or wishing things would change, or giving opinions on how things are done/should be done. This is a hockey board, what else are we going to talk about?
very well said, couldnt have said it better myself.
Hockey is the sport I love therefore I love my team, the habs.

After a loss, Im disapointed. Does it stop me from living? no, it doesnt but im allowed to be ticked off.
This board allows me to vent that rage that i have bottled up inside me.
Its a place where everyone is entitled to their OWN OPINION. Their is no right, and their is no wrong when its an opinion. We live in a free country, we can all think what we want.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline   Reply With Quote