View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 02:18 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
There's a difference between demanding change and discussing it. I too talk to my friends about the habs as if it is our team, my team, but I either decide to trust management or not. You can't believe and have no faith at the same time.

We all want the team to be sucessful, but to demand change after a loss is insane. This team took years to build, I don't want it ruined in a day. They aren't playing their best, but there's still hope, it's not a dead end.
I do agree there is a difference, but a lot of that has to do with the maturity level of the individual.

For example, with the injury to Komisarek, I feel that our defense has been exposed and Gainey should be looking at adding a 4th D-man. Do I demand it, or expect it to happen. lol..of course I do....No I don't, but I'm hoping that he is.

I have faith that Gainey and his staff are qualified to make the right decisions. I'm also impressed how quickly they have been able to turn the team around while continuing to refurbish Bulldogs with good young players.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to question things that I don't think are right. Or that I personally think would make the team better.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote