View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 03:01 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Like i said, I wasn't pointing to anyone in particular and that included you. The reality is, bandwagon fans are the cause. People just throw garbage out there and reality is, as much as everyone says it's a free country and yada yada, we want to discuss, it's much easier to discuss when there isn't 10 topics saying the same thing about one player that isn't logical to begin with, know what i mean? But it'll never change, it's happened before and will again. I've been browsing the board long enough to know, you even hear callers on stations and people on other websites, people are crazy. Yet, just because this is what happens time after time, doesn't mean the first or 45th time it's reasonable.
No you're absolutely right LL. What I normally do is if there are too many threads opened up containing the same information. Is I choose one and click ignore for the other ones.

This way I'm not wasting time reading the same stuff over and over. It doesn't always work, but it helps cut down on it alot.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote