Thread: Lines Thread
View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 02:37 AM
Bugsy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
So the Habs get nothing of value from the Isles for Kovalev, they give nothing of value to Florida and Chicago for Horton and Barker, and miraculously they fit all of this under the cap? Holy **** you put a lot of thought into this.
Dude, why would have to hurt my little brain and put more thought into it?? Last time I checked I wasn't the GM..........

why make up a bunch of trade scenarios that just get slammed by all the other posters.........my suggestions were pretty straight forward, how they come about is a totally different matter!

And to Adam91, why would I have complained about Hogalev last season, last season he actually looked like he gave a damn.....I'm complaining about his play this year, in case you haven't noticed..........last season has very little to do with what is happening on the ice right now, which is very little from the enigmatic Russian!

If you want something that doesn't involve any kind of trades or player movement of some kind, then the players that have played the majority of the games are what you have to work with. There will be no demotions or long term benchings, it'll be pretty much what we have seen so far this season....

Bugsy is offline   Reply With Quote