View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 07:30 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I do agree there is a difference, but a lot of that has to do with the maturity level of the individual.

For example, with the injury to Komisarek, I feel that our defense has been exposed and Gainey should be looking at adding a 4th D-man. Do I demand it, or expect it to happen. lol..of course I do....No I don't, but I'm hoping that he is.

I have faith that Gainey and his staff are qualified to make the right decisions. I'm also impressed how quickly they have been able to turn the team around while continuing to refurbish Bulldogs with good young players.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to question things that I don't think are right. Or that I personally think would make the team better.
I guess the over th etop stuff might be good for some, better than taking it out on a spouse or a child, but it doesn't bring anything whatsoever to th eboard. If my best friend wants to rant and rave about something, I'll listen, that's being a friend. If h erants and raves everytime something doesn't turn out the way he wants it to, I'll tell him to stop being a jackass.

Then he hits me. Why did I start this ?

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote