View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
It just never ends. True that we shouldn't expect Lucic to go with Laraque. Still if some Bruins fans would have admit that Komi going with Lucic LAST YEAR was just as bad as a trade Lucic going with Laraque THIS YEAR, we wouldn't be here.

And contrary to most Bruins fans, the way I thought last year didn't change. Was dumb for one of our 2 best d-men to go after a 4th liner last year, it's dumb for Lucic to go after a 4th liner/not always dressed goon this year....
Do you think that Lucic going with Komisarek last year would be just as bad as Lucic going with Komisarek this year? Honest question.

I can see your point if you think Laraque has a chance of making it to Montreals top line, but as it is he can't even nail down a permanent spot because of his play.

I do agree with you in part though, for the first four to six games last year it wouldn't have made sense at all from a Habs perspective. However it's hard to argue that Komisarek taking Looch off for 5 minutes in any of the 7 games of the playoffs wouldn't have helped your cause. Hell, he had of obliged in Game 6 the series would have ended right there.