Drawing a Line
View Single Post
11-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Join Date: Aug 2005
Originally Posted by
1) Take a paper sheet
2) Put it in front of you
3) Take a pencil in your right hand
4) Take a ruler in your left hand
5) Press the ruler on the sheet
6) Press the pencil's edge over the top-left corner of the ruler
7) Drag the pencil's edge towards the right until you reach the top-right corner
8) Take away the pencil and ruler
9) Admire your newly drawn line
3a) Pencil not sharp; sharpen pencil
4a) Ruler not clean; clean ruler.
4aa) Ruler not available, take any straight and flat object.
And if you're left handed?
View Public Profile
Le Tricolore's albums
Find More Posts by Le Tricolore