View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 12:51 PM
sattar18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers32185 View Post
What that I picked Richards? Go watch last week's game in Newark and watch Parise's cross check when the Devil's scored. Watch the playoff game's where he is always getting away with infractions, slashing the stick out of Lundqvist's hands resulting in a goal. He is a very sneaky player that is all I am saying and I am not taking crap from a Ranger fan with an Oiler as his avatar. And I am not trying to start a pissing match here because I know it will happen. I choose Richards

anyone else find it ironic that this a ranger fan who is whining especially when they had avery last year and im willing to bet you had no problem with his antics.

Fact is parise appoligized to Garadi after the game about the cross check, and that lundqvist incident was a direct result of that assclown avery, you think parise didnt see what avery did to marty?

And finally is he does all these infractions you say, why doesnt he have more penatly mins, refs would everntually catch up on it penalize him but thats obviously not the case.