View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Bruin4Life

vCash: 500
lucic fighting laraque is like kosto fighting boogard.it wont happen because atm most of the sports world would see this as a middle weight to a heavyweight fight. but first before i get flammed for saying that let me try and hopefully pursue some people.

Height
BGL-6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Lucic- 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)

Lucic has an inch over laraque. not a big deal but hey still counts towards a bit of an advantage to lucic.

Weight
BGL-253 lb
Lucic-220 lb

Laraque has a whooping 33 pound difference. advantage to laraque.

now lucic still being an infant at the age of 20 in the world of hockey and laraque being the age of 31 and pretty old. you can see the age difference of 11 years.

For example would you like to see a 29 year old beating up a 18 year old or would you concider this wrong?

Now Laraque has been playing since the 1997-1998 season and has registered 133 fights while playing 643 games. So every 4.83 games you get a fight out of laraque and you can say that 90% of the time its a clear winner that laraque comes out the champ.

Lucic Started playing in the previous year and has registered 14 fights in 95 games. So every 6.79 games bruins fans get to see him in a fight with a clear winner bring lucic.

Im trying to be as unbias as possible but it would seem to me that it would be a disadvantage. Would like it if kostopoulos went and fought say.. Ference or Stuart then thorton stepped in and said fight me this isnt the ahl? its not like Komisarek has never been in a fight before. He has been in just as much fights as lucic has been in but has been alot more seasons.

My final thought too push on you is that we all know that laraque is a clear winner because to the world of nhl and not the canadians laraque is a heaveyweight while lucic is a middleweight. Fights should not be fueled on a friendly or neutral feeling toward another but instead hatred.Have you ever heard of someone punching someone in the face and said you deserve that because i love you?

That fight has been brewing since last year. lets leave it at that. if lucic fights laraque then laraque kills lucic and lucic has his pride but will leave on a stretcher if they dont fight lucic seems like a puss, he gets made fun of but then gets to play 5 minutes of hockey! I would love to see this fight happen so canadians and bruins can go back to being friends

Last edited by Bruin4Life: 11-19-2008 at 03:09 PM.