View Single Post
Old
11-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
I honestly try to avoid watching Rds as much I can, I even refuse to go to their site. I understand that their fan base is comprised of mostly of the French population and that they must keep them happy in order to keep them watching the station, but the problem is, those viewers actually believe what those space cadets tell them.

Unfortunatly, outside the city of Montreal, and Quebec city, much of the population does not speak English, or understand it, so they will not watch other news stations(TSN, Sportsnet) and Rds takes advantage of that and those fans actually believe them, like the false hope that Guillaume Latendresse will actually be a 45-45 guy and a premier powerforward, or that AKost is stealing Lappiere's place(even though they don't play the same position).

Sometimes I wish I didn't speak French so I couldn't understand what those guys were saying, frankly it's embaressing and disgraceful to this province because the station makes us look like a bunch of xenophobic racists. For the first time in my life, I find myself watching Habs games to the voice of Bob Cole, any chance to watch the game in English, I take it.

It's quite sad.

Wake up Rds, Wake up!!!

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote