Old
11-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
Dear Mr. Serenade,

I really don't like your post(s). That being said in a totally polite and minimal way of course. There are a lot of insinuations in your post(s) that clearly express your position on this issue. And you also seem to have such strong opinions that no matter what we tell you they won't change...which bring questions about the purpose of this thread. But I digress.

BTW - why would only Montreal based opinions be worthy of note? beats me.

We don't want the "full roster" to be Hab, as you claim, but just the starting line. Plenty of room for the "really best players" as you suggest.

We are playing the game exactly by the rules it was always played and intended to. In a very legit manner too. The whole bot voting issue was completely the NHL's fault and was favouring all fanbases in an equal manner. Even after they added all the fraud prevention options we are still gaining votes more then any other team.

And let this be clear for you and others. We are one of the best (if not the best) hockey fanbase. The game is here and we are in our centennial year. No matter if Koivu and Kovy will be at -30, I will still vote for them 20 times per day during the next month. Cause, you know, this is what real fans do. Most are like me btw - don't let a few threads here fool you.

oh...I'm sorry - I wasn't minimal enough it seems. But hey, neither were you.
Right on dude. I think im gonna like ya.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote