View Single Post
Old
11-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Lone Rogue

vCash: 500
- I don't care how talented Greg Nemiez ends up being for the Calgary Flames. The addition of Alex Tanguay has worked wonders for us so far, and I'm extremely happy to have him on the team. There is no way that I want to see Tanguay in a different sweater next season.

- It's amazing that every year, Saku Koivu has a line problem (har har). Only this time, I really can't call it a problem. Carbo needs to just stick with one guy and go for it. Higgins, Andrei or Gui. Just do it.

- Time to try Lang and Kovalev together on a line for the whole game.

- Andrei Markov is on his way to a deserved Norris Trophy.

- Carey Price gets bashed on the general HF boards because people hate the fact they are gonna hear about Carey for the next 18 years. **** those people. What a stop.

- Montreal should just go ahead and try it. Send down Sergei Kostitsyn and Ryan O'Byrne. Bring up Yannick Weber and Kyle Chipchura. See how Weber does on the point (Sergei's spot) in PP and how responsible he is defensively, and see how Chipchura solidifies a terrible fourth line (because our fourth line is terrible). The year is early, I want to see it. I'd love to see the effect it has on Sergei.

Lone Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote