View Single Post
Old
11-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Watched most of the second and third on the internet without sound (I think it was a Russian telecast?), anyhow...looked like Mike Smith really made some nice saves for Tampa Bay to perserve their early lead and we simply couldn't finish once we started playing catch up.

I have to think that Peverley cost himself tonight in the race to perserve his roster spot and Koistinen really got nothing accomplished in almost 9:00 of PP time.

Need to get some finish, definitely thought we could have used Jones tonight in some of those net scrums for the loose pucks, but won't second guess the move.

Bottom line, the 12 forwards on the roster tonight didn't get it done. Thankfully for them, it appears that they will get another chance to get the job done Sunday at Carolina (I'll be at that game) and if they don't...look for a shakeup of some magnitude before Tuesday's game vs. St. Louis.

Seriously, if Klein cannot get into the lineup in place of Koistinen...then he needs to be used as an asset to acquire a forward that can play on a scoring line - he serves us no purpose sitting in the press box for more than a full-season.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote