View Single Post
Old
11-22-2008, 06:19 AM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Komisarek was not playing like Komisarek could since the beginning of the season. I hope he will be refreshed and on a mission when he comes back to play like the warrior that he really is (since the beginning of the season he has reminded me of RIVET and big time...the Rivet during his last season as a HAB).

IMO, Josh Gorges has been a solid #3 dman since the beginning of the season (I'd be very confident with him being a top 4 dman for us in playoffs...he's a VERY solid #5-6 dman on ANY nhl team; all we need now is a solid #5-#6 dman to give O'Byrne more time...).

Josh Gorges: very smart, lots of heart, great character/team player, nothing fancy (gets the job done), gritty, good skater, protects our goalies, gives up his body to get the puck out (major team player), never ever takes stupid/selfish penalties, never ever makes silly moves/decisions with the puck or without the puck, etc, etc...

True, but still better than Brisebois though... and since Komi's injured we HAVE TO play the Breezer every game...

Agreed on Gorges.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote