View Single Post
Old
11-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by abev View Post
I have been reading Per on a daily basis now with the help of google translation. It does an ok job of translating so I get the idea. I am confused though: Who is Varpu and who is The Queen?
That's probably the smartest thing, because this damn man writes a 500 page book after every game. This one against Ottawa was insane, it takes 20 minutes just reading it all. This was my favourite though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Bjurman
Laraque and his teammates have left the hotel - and been replaced by the New York Rangers instead.
Henke sounds rather worried when I during a phone call in a totally different matter tell him we share the same Ottawa adress for the night.
- Ah I see, he says with a tone that implies I'll keep the entire hotel awake until dawn with what the local newspapers use to call a booze party.
And now when I think about it...
And when Rangers faced the Canucks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Bjurman
It was the case that Henke replaced himself, right? When he did that during the first season he got hell for it, that's not what goalies do in this league. But now he apparently didn't give a crap about that and I understand him. He periodically got as much "help" from his defensemen as Tintin is used to get from Thomson and Thompson.
Good stuff.

Last edited by Chimp: 11-22-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote