View Single Post
Old
11-22-2008, 09:50 PM
prairie hab

vCash: 500
Could someone please enlighten me as to the roles of Chris Higgins and Thomas Plekanec?

How does Higgins deserve to wear an "A"? He brings [/B][B]nothing[B][B]to this team. He says all the right things (usually), but can't back anything up with his play. He doesn't hit, he cannot take a pass, and is absolutely useless on the PP because he stands still.

Plekanec appears afraid to go to the net, and is brutal in the faceoff circle.

Kovalev gets enough grief around here - but let us look at these two guys who have had AWFUL starts to this season. The problem is I don't see this as a "slump". I think this is all they can give.

We desperately need SHOOTERS on this team. I was screaming at the TV during the powerplays....SHOOT SHOOT!!!

Although better tonight, O'byrne has now cost us at least one goal in our last three losses. How patient can we afford to be with him?

Frustrating loss - we need to find some finish out of these guys, or else make some roster moves. I still cannot beleive Chipchura has yet to be called up.........

Last edited by Blind Gardien: 11-22-2008 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Turned down the volume
prairie hab is offline   Reply With Quote